⭐ What is PayPal
PayPal is a very popular online payment method among Britons in 2021. It is an e-wallet with your other payment methods attached to your wallet. You can store your bank information, credit or debit card in one, making checkout a breeze.
⭐ PayPal Casinos UK
Most online casinos in the United Kingdom accept PayPal transactions. BonusFinder lists PayPal casinos in the UK that casino players can choose from, along with their casino bonus offers. Not all PayPal casino sites allow PayPal deposits for their 1st deposit bonus though.
|PayPal Casino UK||Casino Bonus||PayPal Bonus|
|LeoVegas||10 No-Deposit Spins + £100 + 20 Bonus Spins||Yes|
|PlayOjo||90 Bonus Spins||Yes|
|Jonny Jackpot||Welcome Package of 500 Bonus Spins||Yes|
|Casino.com||20 No-Deposit Spins + £100 + 180 Bonus Spins||Yes|
|MrQ Casino||30 Bonus Spins||Yes|
|Grosvenor||£30 Bonus Funds||Yes|
|21Casino||121% up to £300 Bonus Funds||Yes|
|Videoslots||£200 + 11 Bonus Spins||Yes|
|Mr Spin||Up to 50 Free Spins No Deposit + £100||Yes|
|Play UK||£100 + 100 Bonus Spins||Yes|
|Pink Casino||£10 No-Deposit Bonus + £100 + 10 Extra Spins||Yes|
|Monster Casino||£1000 + 100 Bonus Spins||Yes|
|Trada Casino UK||150 Extra Spins + £50 Match Bonus||Yes|
|PartyCasino||50 Starburst Bonus Spins||No|
|Slots Heaven||£100 + 200 Bonus Spins||No|
|Buzz Bingo||110 Bonus Spins||No|
|32Red Casino||150% up to £150||No|
Best Paypal Casinos 2021
BonusFinder suggests you play at the very best UK PayPal casinos to get more bang for your well earned money. These top PayPal casinos accept PayPal for depositing and withdrawing
- LeoVegas – Self-proclaimed “The King of Mobile Casino”, LeoVegas is especially brilliant on mobile. You can play and do a PayPal casino transfer without downloading an app directly on your mobile phone. They’ve got the best slots games available from the top game providers, including Starburst, Book of Dead and Gonzos Quest, in their massive game selection.
- 888 Casino – A long time favourite of Brits, it’s a sure thing 888 has PayPal as a banking method, too. 888 offers their own jackpot slots like Irish Riches that you won’t find anywhere else, as well as a sportsbook and online poker.
- Jonny Jackpot Casino – When selecting your PayPal friendly casino, we highly recommend Jonny Jackpot Casino. They offer a smashing UK casino with great slots and quality live dealer tables. You get their first deposit bonus even with a PayPal casino deposit, which makes Jonny Jackpot UK a top PayPal casino.
⭐ New PayPal Casinos
While it is not always available, there are new casinos with Paypal as a payment method. These new PayPal casinos include Play Ojo, 21Casino and 21.co.uk. We at BonusFinder UK expect PayPal to keep growing and increase in popularity, which new online casinos will take note of.
Play Ojo, founded in 2017, is a fun and easy new casino in the UK with a massive gaming library of slots, progressive jackpots, table games and live casino games. This new PayPal casino, licensed by UK Gambling Commission, offers a 1st deposit welcome bonus of 40 + 50 free spins.
⭐ Banking at PayPal Casino Sites
PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods in the UK. As a result, many top online gambling casinos UK accept this banking option for casino transactions. By attaching a bank card, you can deposit online with ease.
How PayPal Works
When you make a casino deposit with PayPal, the PayPal account balance covers the amount charged. If not, PayPal covers the amount upfront and draws the amount owing from your attached bank account.
- Create a Paypal account
- Top up your PayPal account if you don’t want online casino sites on your debit card or bank statement. Otherwise attach a bank account to your PayPal e-wallet for bank transfers.
- Transfer money directly with PayPal, so only PayPal shows up on your debit card or bank statement
After opening the account, we recommend you go through the verification process. If your account isn’t verified, your withdrawal limit will be quite low and therefore limit the actions you can do with PayPal. For withdrawing from your PayPal account, attach your bank account as well.
Online Casino PayPal Deposit
PayPal is one of the easiest payment options to use for transfers. You need to have a PayPal account, but after that, it’s a walk in the park. PayPal depositing is instant, so you don’t need to sit around for days to get into the game.
- Go to the PayPal casino of your choosing and click to deposit money.
- Insert the sum you want to put in and choose PayPal as the payment method.
- You will get a popup window (make sure popups are allowed in your browser) where you will be prompted to log into your PayPal account.
- Log in and follow the few steps to complete the payment process.
- Once you have verified your deposit, it will show up in your casino funds.
Casinos often set a minimum deposit amount for deposits, so you cannot deposit less than minimum limit. Typically, Paypal has a minimum deposit of £10.
Withdrawing with PayPal is also very easy and fast. You just need to go the banking page at your casino, choose withdrawing and PayPal as the withdrawal method to use. Take into account that when you withdraw money, you need to withdraw at least as much money with the method you had deposited with.
So, if you’ve put in £100 with PayPal and wanted to withdraw £500 to your debit card, you aren’t allowed to do this unless you withdraw £100 to back to your PayPal first. After that, you can withdraw the £400 to your debit card. UK casinos have this precaution in place as a way to combat money laundering.
⭐ Benefits of PayPal Transfers
- Easy to use user experience
- No service charges
- Very high safety scores
- Instant transfers
- Increased privacy compared to bank transfers
- Helpful customer support from the casino and PayPal
If you want to keep your casino gaming private, PayPal is the way to go. To avoid the casino name showing in the transaction statement, you should transfer money to your PayPal account first before you deposit and play casinos online.
- Creating the account and verifying your payment methods will take a bit of time. But it’s sure worth it, and it increases your online security.
- Your PayPal email has to match your online casino account. Make sure it does.
- In some parts of the world, you can’t use PayPal for online casino payments, period. In the UK, we don’t have that problem.
- Some UK online casinos only accepts PayPal withdrawals.
- You cannot use PayPal for some first deposit bonuses.
- There may a higher minimum deposit for Paypal than other banking methods.
⭐ Types of Casino Sites
There are many types of PayPal sites, and their selection of casino games differs. Here we list the best Paypal sites for live casino, slot games and sports betting. Choose your favourite online casino that accepts PayPal and enjoy the gaming experience.
- PayPal Live Casinos:
Live casinos that accept PayPal include LeoVegas, Jonny Jackpot and 888 Casino.
- PayPal Slots Sites:
For casino slots players, check out these PayPal slots sites: Videoslots, PartyCasino and SlotsHeaven.
- PayPal sportsbook:
If you’re looking for a proper PayPal bookmaker, check out: Karamba, Betfred and Bet365. Pick the one you like for a proper UK PayPal sports bets.
⭐ PayPal Mobile Casino
These days, Britons run more of their lives from their mobile devices than ever before. These tasks include moving money to/from PayPal. If you want to play real money casino games on mobile devices, you have plento of options to choose from. Some of our favourite mobile PayPal casinos include Leovegas, Karamba Casino and Playojo.
By combining the PayPal mobile app with online casino apps, the user experience is smoother. First, install the PayPal mobile app from the App Store (iOS) and the Play Store (Android). After syncing it with your PayPal account, you’re only a few taps away from funding your mobile casinos bankroll.
⭐ PayPal Casino Bonus Offers
PayPal casino sites in the UK have great no deposit bonus offers and deposit match bonuses. The bonuses can be redeemed when you register a casino account and deposit using PayPal as your banking method. The max bonus amount you can claim is up to £300 in bonus funds from real money Paypal casinos in the UK. Here are our favourite deposit bonuses you can claim with PayPal:
|Online Casino||PayPal Deposit Bonus|
|LeoVegas||10 No-Deposit Spins + £100 + 20 Bonus Spins|
|PlayOjo||90 No Wager Free Spins|
|Jonny Jackpot||500 Bonus Spins|
|Casino.com||20 No-Deposit Spins + £100 + 180 Bonus Spins|
|Grosvenor Casino||£30 Bonus Funds|
|21Casino||121% up to £300|
|Videoslots||£200 + 11 Bonus Spins|
|Play UK||£100 + 100 Bonus Spins|
|Pink Casino||£10 No-Deposit Bonus + £100 + 10 Extra Spins|
|Monster Casino||£5 No-Deposit Bonus + £500 + 50 Bonus Spins|
|Trada Casino||150 Spins + £50 Bonus|
Payment Method Restrictions
Some PayPal casinos restrict using PayPal deposits for their first deposit bonus. Therefore, be sure to check the terms and conditions (t&c) for the real money deposit offers. Paypal bonuses are good examples of no card casino bonuses. Sure, you add your bank account to your PayPal account but you avoid adding it straight to the gambling account.
Beside restricting the payment method options, there are also other terms and conditions tied to the bonuses. These terms include bonus wagering requirements, minimum deposit, max bonus, max winnings, max bet and eligible games. Read the full t&cs applying to the bonus and contact the casino customer support for help interpreting the terms.
⭐ Gambling Alternatives
There are good alternatives to PayPal casino deposits and withdrawals. Typically, online PayPal casinos also offer other ewallets like Skrill and Neteller as payment options. They work very similarly to PayPal and are also popular at online casinos. However, these sometimes have deposit and withdrawal fees.
- Which casinos accept PayPal?
- How to deposit with PayPal to UK casinos?
- What is the best UK PayPal online casino?
- How can I check if an online casino offers a PayPal bonus?
- Are there fees for PayPal casino transactions?
- Is PayPal a safe deposit method?